Search This Blog

Friday 25 January 2013

Christmas Presents



I had lots of christmas presents this year, my favourite had to be my new iphone,  it turns out my nagging paid off.

It is brilliant its a black Iphone 4s 32g, and I got a orange contract sim, I had a blackberry before that but it just didn't match up to the iphone.






I have already downloaded loads of apps, but the best two I have come across is the Toshiba Remote Control app ( always losing my remote) which I use to turn the T.V over. The second, is Find Friends, it..... is..... amazing! I am following a couple of friends on there and I can see where everyone is using GPS satelite, I even watched my brother on his driving test the other day, but the best thing about my Find Friends app is checking up on my niece (or spying as she calls it) , she is 12 now and she is getting to the age where she wants to go out with her friends all the time, so I just keep check every now and then, but hey what is auntie to do!


1 comment: