Search This Blog

Friday 18 January 2013

The journey so far.....

So Far...

Link to my first post.
This is an update on my journey so far. My first ever post, explained how I was on a journey to understanding Visual Communications and writing my reflections into my blog.



In my second post, I wrote about how
 I had discovered the differences and similaraties between websited and blogs. A quick recap, a website: has static content; is formal and usually has one way communication where as a blog: has changing content in chronological order; is informal and is interactive as audience can usually post a comment.



Also, I have told a story by images, produced an animation and created mind maps with Bubbl.us. Along the way I have learned how to blog, be creative and make my blog as interesting as possible,for my post concerning Rugby I intorudced a video to my clip, and I have added links into my posts for extra support or reading. I have added images to all of my blogs to make my blogs stand out and appeal to the reader. I recently changed the layout of my blog profile, including a different design and widening the layout to fit my blogs.I have enjoyed my blogging so far and found that it isn't as hard as I intially thought.






No comments:

Post a Comment